What is REMOPLAY?
REMOPLAY is a service, designed to improve the experience of watching online videos. Without any extra hardware or app, you can now lean back and watch your favorite online videos as if you had Apple TV Remote, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, RoKu or similar devices.
REMOPLAY is perfectly tuned for home usage, supporting up to several simultaneous connections. The pairing process is seamless and does not require any pin code or sign-up.
How to start?
Connect all your devices to the same wifi network. Then run REMOPLAY app on your smartphone or open remoplay.com in a browser on each device. Launch video player or remote control as you wish.
That's it, sit back and remotely control video player from remote control devices. Check the following video to see REMOPLAY in action.
- Coming Soon
Here are few more things about REMOPLAY service:
- With REMOPLAY you can create custom TV channels
- Channels made of your favorite contents
- Contents can be videos, live streams, playlists or channels
- Different sources are supported such as YouTube
- Channels can be played anywhere on Smart TVs or PC
- Multiple remote controls and player can exist per home
- REMOPLAY is constatly growing with new features